MetaStreet is a DeFi (Decentralized Finance) interest rate protocol that provides liquidity to NFT (non-fungible token) collateral via tranched capital pools, abstracting risk and yield away from individual NFTs. MetaStreet seeks to utilize financial constructs to scale the GDP of the Metaverse and emerging NFT economies.
The MetaStreet team is fully remote, embracing web3 principles. Joining MetaStreet means joining a young, ambitious and technically savvy team that operates on the cutting edge of DeFi and NFTs with the goal of pioneering metaverse finance.
MetaStreet is fully funded by prominent VC's in the industry and has partnered with primary NFT collateral marketplaces. Simply put, MetaStreet team members have the tools needed to succeed.
- Design, develop, program, test, debug and maintain smart contracts for the MetaStreet protocol.
- Work directly with the CTO on the entire back-end of the protocol and own specific workstreams to completion.
- Collaborate with the entire MetaStreet team and broader community on ideation & implementation of new features and products to advance metaverse finance.
- At least 1 year of experience working with Solidity and Web3 tools (Hardhat, Truffle, etc)
- Strong communication skills (English fluency required), ability to work with limited oversight / entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience developing blockchain projects (specifically DeFi), general understanding of financial markets
- Small, motivated and proven team, building something that has never been built before. Opportunity to make meaningful contributions & have ownership over an entirely nascent space.
- Remote work, flexible hours - we don't care what you do as long as you ship.
- Equity-like upside in a fast growing company.
- Well-capitalized with prominent partnerships up and down the stack = you get to go on the start up adventure without taking on the start up risk.
Please let MetaStreet know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg