Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are building an upcoming decentralized stablecoin lending and liquid staking platform on BNB Chain, enabling liquid BNB as collateral by leveraging the MakerDAO model. The vision is to enrich the BNB Chain ecosystem by building a new DeFi and staking infrastructure while connecting both native legacy projects and emerging DeFi labels.
We are looking for a Tech Lead to join the team, who will take the lead in designing and implementing on-chain logic and deliver the core smart contracts for a variety of use cases. As well as take ownership of integrating various systems.
The ideal candidate should be experienced with using existing standardized smart contract patterns, developing custom smart contracts on the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), and have a strong understanding of general blockchain technologies.
- Design/implement secure and reliable dApp in Solidity
- Writing good documentation and giving tech support to the community
- Internal quality control and audit of smart contracts
- Stay up to date on blockchain technologies, and identify industry trends
- Research and develop new types of smart contracts as needed by the platform
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external teams to define, prioritize, and build features that best serve the needs of current a future customers and to find solutions to difficult problems
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Solidity smart contract developer building secure and reliable dApps and/or conducted code audits / post-mortem dapp exploit reports
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling. Independent enough to make important technical decisions on your own
- Knowledge and experience of test-driven development and smart contract vulnerabilities/exploits
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills in English language fluency. Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus
- Extensive knowledge and experience in DeFi (particularly, decentralized crypto-backed stablecoins, lending & borrowing protocols on BNB Chain / Ethereum) is a must
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg