What is Wallfair?
Wallfair is a movement to build a fully decentralized betting platform that allows any user to create new events or trade on existing. Central bookkeeping, profits and limitations are replaced by a blockchain based non profit prediction market. Prediction markets have been researched in academia in the last decade intensively. However, except for papers little has been transferred into the wild with few exceptions made by pioneering blockchain projects like Augur, Gnosis and Polymarket. Wallfair strives to be simpler, more entertaining and more social than any traditional betting platform and existing crypto prediction markets lacking critical mass / liquidity. We are targeting non crypto users with a simple solution (e.g. live streaming red bull sports events with chat and bet functionality) applying state of the art blockchain technology, market making and Defi solutions.
Why you must join the team
We implement the life of a vibrant, fast growing and moving blockchain project. Under the hood we have a deep tech stack, crypto economic protocols, and a smart game design. The front allows for streaming crazy, gaga events and predicting the outcome with our own token model. We ultimately aim at making the platform accessible to millions of users. Part of our go-to-market strategy is to organize our own events which range from eSports or extreme sports to crazy & fun celebrity competitions. You will be able to contribute with your own ideas to make the next streaming events even more gaga...
You, together with the research team, will architect a smart contract system for prediction markets and real time betting. We are in the early days of the project so you will have a big impact on the tech stack, architecture and processes. You will work in an agile team with experience in React, Typescript, Solidity, NodeJS, Python, PostgreSQL, MongoDb and more.
- You can start things from scratch, choose a proper tech stack, tools and smart contracts architecture.
- You know the Ethereum development ecosystem, know latest tech advances, you’ve heard of ETH2, side-chain and L2 scaling, EVM implementations, newest hacks and security issues
- You can explain blockchain concepts and your contracts to dAPP and backend developers.
- You can read and reuse OS code written by the projects.
- You are extremely diligent when it comes to testing code, you follow the best engineering practices regarding the tools, code reviews and smart contract deployments.
- Experience with Solidity and OS development.
- Experience with modern Solidity stack (hardhat, truffle, various plugins, package managers, linters, code cov etc.)
- Experience with JS/Typescript - you will write a lot of tests
- Experience with setting up development nodes and smart contract deployment
- Knowledge of dAPP development: web3, ethers, wallet connect and other libraries
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company with very experienced serial entrepreneur founders
- Decent salary
- Rewards in Wallfair protocol tokens which are up to be publicly listed
- Office in Munich or remote work possible
- Macbook (or configuration of your choice) and gadgets
- Be part and contribute with gaga ideas to Wallfair own live events
- The opportunity to be part of the exciting early stages of a well-funded, Munich based startup that has massive growth and venture potential
- You`ll be able to work, innovate, and grow with a ridiculously ambitious, committed and fun team in the Munich and Berlin tech ecosystem
- You`ll have the ability to have major impact on a product that is on its way to impact millions of users in a profound way
Please let Wallfair know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg