Software Engineer (Web3)
Terrace is a regulatory-compliant infrastructure layer and terminal that enables institutions to access DeFi. Terrace offers a curated, security-verified selection of DeFi pools across protocols and multiple blockchain networks with seamless money movement through both a set of APIs and a user interface. Terrace abstracts away the complexity of engaging with dozens of protocols across multiple blockchains (custody, money movement, security, back-office/accounting, execution, etc.) so investors can focus on investing.
As a Web3 engineer you’ll be writing software that connects Terrace to smart contracts across the DEFI ecosystem. Web3 engineers use web3.js, ethers.js and other libraries to interact with blockchain apps. Terrace offers interns an opportunity to build impactful features from scratch that process hundreds of million of dollars per year.
Potential current projects include:
- Using web3.js or ethers.js to integration with protocols like Curve, Convex, TraderJoe etc
- Integrating Solana web3.js protocols like Radium, Mango, Orca etc into the Terrace plaform
- Designing MySQL database schemas to web3 protocol integrations
- Designing sustainable GraphQL APIs for our apps to consume
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience reviewing distributed systems design and conducting threat modeling of highly connected systems
We’re working to build a more inclusive and decentralized economy where we all have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Terrace is a proud equal-opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in fairness and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.Register to Apply
Please let Terrace know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg