Software Engineer (React) - DeFi
We at the company aspire to transform and decentralize finance with tomorrow’s technology, with a globally distributed and close-knit team of doers and getters. Here’s an opportunity to join a movement to break the mold. Join the company and help us shape the future of personal finance.
About Birthday Research- Blockchain R&D wing of the company DeFi
Birthday Research (BDR) is the Blockchain Research and Development wing of the company DeFi, a Singapore-based blockchain, and fintech company. Fuelled by the best minds in the industry, BDR seeks to develop best-in-class blockchain innovations with the mission of enabling the next bound of Web3.
As a pioneering force, our work spans cryptographic research, deep blockchain consensus development, and smart contracts development — with a laser-sharp focus on driving the industry frontier while tackling the most demanding DeFi challenges of today. To date, one of our core contributions, DeFiChain, has garnered over 1 billion USD in total value locked on the layer-1 protocol.
We are a fast-growing, globally distributed, close-knit team of multi-disciplinary doers and getters. Join Birthday Research today to be a part of the driving force shaping the future of decentralization.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, product designers, and managers to design and develop TypeScript-based applications using React, React Native, Next.js, and/or Node.js.
- Write highly performant codes that are clean, simple, maintainable, and battle-tested with test-driven development (TDD) for maximum test coverage automated from pull request all the way to release.
- Take on active responsibility in creating highly scalable UI Components and/or backend modules for our scaling needs.
What You’ll Need
- Experience working in a fast pace tech-driven startup as a Software Engineer with at least 2 years of experience or in a similar capacity.
- Ability to take full ownership and work independently while collaborating with others in a fast-paced agile and async team.
- A collaborative and resourceful individual with excellent communication skills able to make radical decisions while being empathetic and respectful.
- Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding edge blockchain technologies.
- A deep technical understanding of blockchain technologies, cryptography, BIPs, DeFi, UTXO, EVM, or Nakamoto Consensus is highly preferred.
- Experience participating or maintaining in open source software development is highly preferred.
Why Work With The Company
- Do something with purpose; Be a part of the future that will shape how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems
- International, diverse work environment and flat hierarchy
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
The company is a Singapore-based blockchain and fintech company that empowers users to be in control of their finances by creating cash flow and harnessing the potential of Decentralized Finance. Founded in 2019, we currently have more than ~100 employees of various backgrounds and nationalities and growing.
To Hear More About This Role You Can
Email - [email protected]
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.
Please let Sentry know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg