About The Role
As part of the Ecosystem Platform team, you will be working with various internal and external customers, projects, and protocols to foster a thriving developer ecosystem. You will architect and build industry-leading systems and tools for products and applications used by millions of people globally.
The scope is open-ended, but projects will be in the following areas: SDKs, developer tooling, data platform, and blockchain APIs.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing backend application development with a focus on performance
- Improving the developer experience through tooling and SDKs
- Building robust data infrastructure that handles high throughput and low latency
- Developing and maintaining high-quality software engineering practices and principles in a highly visible open-source project
What we're looking for:
- At least 7 years of experience as a hands-on software engineer
- Familiarity with backend systems and scaling high throughput applications
- Interest or familiarity with a low-level programming language such as Rust, Go, Swift, or C/C++
- Interest in “smart contract” languages such as Move and Solidity
- Comfortable working directly with product teams
Please let Aptos know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg