At Space and Time, we are solving Web3’s toughest data analytics challenges at planetary scale with decentralized, peer-to-peer technology. Apps built on top of Space and Time become blockchain interoperable, crunching SQL + machine learning for enterprises and any decentralized applications that need verifiable tamperproofing, blockchain-security, or enterprise scale. We turn any major blockchain into a next-gen database by connecting off-chain storage with on-chain analytic insights. Our team is growing fast, backed by some of the top blockchain orgs and VCs.
A career at Space and Time is lucrative, fast-paced, and very creative. We value you (and all your ideas) like family and we bring an endless supply of perks. This includes flexible workweeks + flexible vacation, add-on bonuses for hard work, we attend exciting events/conferences/parties, we’re headquartered on the beach near LA (but don’t mind you working remote), and most importantly- we provide analytics technology to the largest dApps, DAOs, DeFi/DEXs, GameFi, NFT platforms, enterprises, etc. We are committed to growing a diverse and welcoming team in a safe space to be yourself and learn from the most innovative minds in blockchain and data warehousing. Help us invent the first decentralized supercomputer!
As a Software Engineer on our Cryptographic Protocol Engineering team you will be joining highly skilled engineers, cryptographers, and mathematicians, and GPU researchers responsible for developing high-performance in-database mechanisms to verify that the SQL results returned to a client are tamperproof and cryptographically guaranteed. Your team will be architecting and developing a novel Proof of SQL mechanism (effectively a specialized SNARK) which ensures that results of outsourced SQL jobs can be loaded into smart contracts via a decentralized oracle network, while also minimizing attack surfaces. You will be focused on programming efforts and engineering research around parallel computing and GPU architectures and OpenCL.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in math, computer science, computer engineering, or related technical field. Masters or PhD is a plus.
- 5+ years software engineering experience coding in C/C++ability to understand and implement pseudo-code algorithms, and/or port algorithms from a different language
- Experience working with OpenCL or similar solutions
- Knowledge of general-purpose computing on GPUs, parallel computing architecture and design (GPU memory hierarchy and performance, synchronization/race conditions, communication with host)
- Familiarity with writing high-performance, memory/compute-intensive algorithms
- Nice to have: Passionate about Web3, blockchain, decentralization, etc
˖ Ultra competitive salaries
˖ Medical, dental, and vision insurance, disability/life insurance
˖ 401(k) Plan
˖ Aggressive bonus structure and RSUs
˖ Very flexible PTO, paid holidays, and flexible workweeks
˖ Very flexible remote work options
˖ A massive list of perks including discretionary add-on bonuses for hard work, attending exciting events/conferences/parties, we’re headquartered on the beach near LA (but don’t mind you working remote)
Space and Time is an EOE and committed to building a diverse teamRegister to Apply
Please let Space and Time know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg