Who we are
Solana is a global state machine, and the world’s most performant blockchain. It gives developers the confidence to build for the long term by delivering predictable scaling without compromising security or composability. Solana’s performance is driven by a single global state, which is capable of processing tens of thousands of smart contracts at once, and by Proof of History, a distributed clock that unlocks low-latency, sub-second finality across the global state.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Interns to build applications that will advance the Solana ecosystem for the Summer of 2023. If you are passionate about blockchain technologies and are working toward a Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or equivalent) degree program, we encourage you to apply.
- Build tools to make Solana development easier and faster
- Incubate new ideas for decentralized applications on Solana
- Work with the Solana ecosystem on high-priority issues
- Have fun and meet and learn from great Software Engineers
Requirements and Qualifications
- Good academic standing and working towards a BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technology fields.
- Track record of excellence in algorithmic design and software engineering coursework
- Experience building systems end-to-end
- A strong interest in digital currency and blockchain technology and a high desire to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Collaborative team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Please let Solana Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg