Software Engineer In Test
At R3 you will be at the cutting edge of distributed ledger technology (DLT).
Corda is a DLT designed for running complex workflows between businesses, without any centralized points of control. You will work on a system trusted by the most demanding industries in the world, including regulated financial markets infrastructure, banks, insurance companies, stock exchanges, payments companies, and others. Corda is designed to be robust, scalable, and high-performance.
We are looking for an all-around Software Engineer in Test who will be responsible for developing functional and non-functional test cases to validate operation of the Corda platform using and extending R3's automation frameworks. Since testing the Corda Platform requires running applications on the platform, test case development will include writing CorDapps to ensure full coverage of our libraries and APIs.
The successful candidate will have hands on software engineering experience in a test capacity, understand the challenges of testing platform technologies, demonstrate critical investigative abilities, and be able to work well at all levels of the development stack. They will have a successful track record of delivering complex software projects and be able to point to experience of establishing sound software development processes and test tooling. They will be experienced in multiple languages and multiple development methodologies, be comfortable with ambiguity and may have worked both in banking and startup environments. Capital Markets and/or Trading technology experience is not mandatory but a plus.
- Develop functional and non-functional test cases within R3's automation frameworks for testing
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the test automation frameworks working as part of an agile software engineering team
- Develop and maintain a library of CorDapps for use within the testing process
- Participate in prototyping and experimentation to validate the system architecture
- Partner with internal and external teams in testing, deploying and operating highly scalable blockchain networks
- Undertake complex system performance analysis from the ground up to determine operational limits of the system
- Enterprise software engineering experience including test automation
- Deep and broad understanding of computer science and engineering principles
- Proven track record of delivering test automation for highly complex software systems
- Experience planning for and executing end-to-end functional and non-functional tests
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable and able to work under pressure
Please let R3 know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg