Software Engineer II, NFT Marketplace (US REMOTE)
GameStop is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Blockchain team. This role will be remote and will collaborate with a team of engineers, product managers, designers, and business partners distributed across North America. In this role, you will help design, build, and maintain highly scalable products and features that delight millions of GameStop customers. The ideal candidate will be customer-obsessed, highly collaborative, and passionate about creating experiences that are both frictionless and delightful. A passion for gaming, crypto and e-commerce are a plus!
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and fellow engineers to build software solutions that power the experience across all platforms.
- Architect, design, and implement highly-performant services.
- Work across scalable middle tier and back-end services.
- Write scalable, performant, readable, and tested code.
- Monitor, track, and optimize performance on an ongoing basis.
- Review code and provide meaningful feedback to peers to help build better solutions.
- Use data to provide input to prioritization decisions.
- Thrive in an ambiguous environment, be resourceful, and make tradeoffs to deliver customer impact.
- Exhibit a bias for action, constantly looking for ways to improve performance and customer experience.
- Establish strong working relationships across all levels and functions of the organization.
- Be results-oriented, data-driven, and passionate about building innovative customer experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3+ years of backend engineering experience building consumer products & scalable services (micro-services is a plus!).
- Experience working directly with AWS Infrastructure services such as S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway etc
- In-depth knowledge & experience working with Postgres / MySQL database in production.
- Hands-on experience with NodeJS, Typescript
- Experience with deployment technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Github Actions.
Nice to have
- Knowledge and understanding of L1 / L2 networks.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code like CDK, Terraform, CloudFormation etc
- Hands on experience with smart contract & working with Solidity.
- Experience with event-driven architectures like Kafka, AWS SQS.
Please let GameStop know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Senior Backend Engineer (Golang) - Greenfield Project (m/f/d). Remote at Glassnode
Backend Engineer Golang SQL Kubernetes Helm
6 days ago
QA Engineer (Confirmations System) at ConsenSys$139,000 - $175,000
QA Engineer Confirmations Selenium UXUI
9 days ago
Senior Software Engineer, Fraud at Gemini$152,000 - $213,000
Scala C++ Typescript Software Engineer
9 days ago
Staff Smart Contract Engineer - Developer at Coinbase$201,450 - $237,000
Smart Contracts Engineer Solidity Ethereum
11 days ago
Cryptocurrency Infrastructure Engineer - Remote USA at Unit 410
Engineer Remote Golang Typescript Rust Terraform GCP AWS
13 days ago
Protocol Blockchain Engineer at Immutable
Protocol Engineer Solidity JSON RPC EVM Go Rust
15 days ago