Immuna platform helps crypto investors manage their risks of investing in crypto assets. The platform monitors and proactively defends investors’ crypto investments from unexpected exploits and undesirable economic situations. It detects on-chain exploits in real time and extracts invested assets on behalf of the investors without needing access to their private keys. For instance: Immuna would have detected anomalous events of unexpected approval and transfers, which led to the $120M BadgerDAO Hack.
You will be working closely with the founders to build the customer facing applications integrating our systems with other technologies. The ideal person would be an experienced and fast learner with an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be working with a team of Forbes 30 under 30 serial entrepreneurs comprising of Stanford engineers and Berkeley MBA with 10+ years of experience spanning across Forbes AI 50 startups to large tech companies such as Google and Amazon.
Must have Skills:
- Professional experience with React and redux
- A solid understanding of semantic HTML, CSS, and core Typescript concepts.
- Familiarity with CSS-in-JS (>
- Understanding of backend technologies to be able to use them effectively.
- Ability to debug and resolve issues in production
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
- Positive and solution-oriented product mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- A solid understanding of core web and browser concepts (e.g. how the browser parses and constructs a web page)
Good to have:
- Experience with blockchain libraries such as We3.js, Ether.js, Moralis, etc.
Please let Immuna know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg