TRM leverages big data and machine learning to prevent cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime. Our goal is to build a safer financial system for billions of people. To achieve this goal, we need highly available data infrastructure. As such, we're looking for passionate DevOps Engineers to join our team!
As a DevOps Engineer at TRM Labs, you will collaborate with an experienced team of data scientists, engineers, and product managers to build scalable infrastructure for TRM's products and services. You will be deeply involved in the technical details of building highly available infrastructure and ultimately work to build a safer financial system for billions of people.
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing software and tooling to facilitate greater automation, support, maintenance, and operability of services.
- Use data to understand the availability, reliability, and sustainability of our infrastructure.
- Actively engage in systems hardening and compliance (e.g., SOC2, FedRAMP).
- Work with product and engineering leadership to set strategy, priorities, and mission for the Infrastructure team.
Some of the traits we value
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a role working with AWS and/or GCP IaaS services eg. compute, object storage, iam, vpc, load balancing.
- Highly proficient with modern Unix/Linux operating systems/distributions, preferably CentOS & Alpine
- Experience with CI/CD, containers and/or virtualization, web servers, and databases.
- Experience defining SLOs/SLIs and implementing monitoring, alerting, and runbooks.
- Adaptable. Goals can change fast. You anticipate and react quickly.
- Autonomous. You own what you work on. You move fast and get things done.
- Excellent communication. You will need communicate complex ideas effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences, and both verbally and in writing
- Collaborative. You must work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and with people at all levels in an organization
- Experience with virtual currencies, applications, and their use in financial networks and blockchain analysis is a plus
TRM Labs is a blockchain intelligence company that helps financial institutions, crypto businesses and government agencies detect and investigate crypto-related financial crime and fraud. Our products are trusted by leading companies including PayPal, Visa, FTX, Uniswap, Anchorage, and federal agencies such as the FBI and IRS. Every day, we tackle challenges in data engineering, data science, and threat intelligence to advance our mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people.
To accomplish our mission, we have raised nearly $80M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, Citi, PayPal, Block, Tiger Global and Bessemer. Our team is made up of world class experts from the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, US Treasury Department, McKinsey, Coinbase, and top-tier tech companies.
TRM is a remote-first workplace, with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC and London. We are looking for people with grit, passion, and humility to join our global team.
- Impact Oriented Trailblazer - We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- Master Craftsperson - We execute efficiently to achieve goals through good judgment, velocity, and grit.
- Inspiring Colleague - We elevate team performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positive energy.
Our Employee Benefits
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA, and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Paid time for vacations, volunteering, sick leave, and generous parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Professional learning and development stipends
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!Register to Apply
Please let TRM Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg