Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of decentralized financial (DeFi) products based on blockchain technology
- Track and study the cutting-edge products and technologies of decentralized finance, and promote the innovation and development of the company's related product technologies
- Strong interest in blockchain technology and financial product design
- Bachelor degree or above (preferred) major in finance, computer, software engineering, mathematics or information technology, rich experience in Internet application development
- Familiar with Solidity development and optimization, familiar with Truffle, Hardhat, Remix and other development tools, familiar with three-party security contract libraries such as OpenZeppelin
- Learn about one or more mainstream DeFi projects: MakerDao, Uniswap, Compound, Synthetix, etc.
Please let OKX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg