Software Engineer- Crypto and APIs
Scion Technical has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for an experienced Senior Platform Developer-APIs/Crypto for our client, a wonderful and growing Cybersecurity company based in Denver! In this role, you’ll utilize our platform architecture, mobile and Web3 skills to design and develop solutions that allow clients to securely control, in real time, their cryptocurrency assets! This is a full time, direct hire, 100% remote role.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing cybersecurity team!
- Work from anywhere in the United States!
- Excellent benefits/PTO/Holidays/Sick Time
- Compensation range is $135k-150k, depending on experience
What you will be doing:
- Using API frameworks, Azure cloud services and .NET libraries; you’ll design and build quality, efficient, reliable technical solutions
- Working with operational teams, translate business requirements into feature rich, functional, high performance, scalable, and deployable software solutions
- Collaborate with cross functional technical teams to continually improve cryptocurrency security solutions
What you will need:
- Demonstrated experience with .NET, Rest API development, C#, ASP.NET, Azure AD
- Expertise developing API frameworks (event processing models, enterprise integration pattern, web services, REST and web sockets, multi-threading)
- 5-7+ years’ experience with large transaction volume, enterprise commercial data
- Design, OOP, and troubleshooting experience
- Web3 or decentralized technologies (smart contracts, solidity applications, web3.js protocols) is preferred
Contact Scion Technical today for more information by submitting your resume directly through this posting. We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting opportunity further!
About our firm:
Scion Technical is a national award-winning technical & IT staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented candidates with amazing opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire technical recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firm in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times! More information about us can also be found at www.sciontechnical.com.
Scion Technical, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Technical proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.Register to Apply
Please let Scion Staffing know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg