Software Development Manager (Remote)
Bitcoin Depot is seeking a Software Development Manager to design, develop and implement new products and internal systems. The Software Development Manager will need to work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum with continuous development/release management. Software Development Manager is responsible for technical and people management and is actively engaged in developing the team to deliver business priorities. The candidate must have experience developing containerized applications and services using Python, Django, Flask, Docker, React, Node.js software stack using PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Neo4J backend database backend in an AWS cloud infrastructure.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest multi-cryptocurrency ATM Networks in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum instantly at 15000+ locations made up of BTMs and BDCheckout locations. Our mission is to bring cryptocurrency to the masses.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. Additionally, we recently announced a definitive agreement for becoming a publicly listed company.
- Define and deliver technology initiatives, including product enhancements and new features,
- Direct strategic development, management, and deployment of software development and QA resources.
- Follow Agile/Scrum process for continuous delivery.
- Work closely with the Project Management and Product team to transform business requirements into software priorities.
- Manage development team to deliver sprints on time and communicate release details and solicit feedback as needed.
- Manage internal, external, and offshore resource capacity based on business needs and priority
- Foster cross-organization collaboration with the rest of the organization
- Manage, maintain, and SDLC and understanding of ITIL
- Maintain, develop, and development standards and policies
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field
- 3-5 years of hands-on software development experience plus three years of management of software development teams (full-time work)
- Expertise in Python, Django, Dockers/Containers
- Experience working with React external and internal facing system
- Experience developing mobile applications on Android and iOS using React-Native
- Experience working with AWS and AWS services
- Experience in developing and implementing secure applications
- Understanding of GDPR, CCPA, and PII regulation and developing and implementing secure applications
- Hands-on development capabilities
- Experience in developing applications that are resilient and highly scalable
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team-building skills and ability to motivate others
- Team player mindset and willingness to collaborate
- Experience working with blockchain and cryptocurrencies is a big plus
- Experience in working with external offshore teams
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Matching
- Generous PTO
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Wellness benefits
- Revenue Sharing Plan
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Monthly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results
- Weekly catered lunches
- Premium coffee and tea provided by Buckhead Beans
Please let Bitcoin Depot know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg