Social Media Specialist
Riot Blockchain, Inc.
Riot is one of the world’s largest public Bitcoin mining companies operating today. Riot’s strategic focus is to be a vertically integrated Bitcoin mining company, and its operations include large scale data center and infrastructure development, electrical engineering and manufacturing, and Bitcoin mining operations. Riot is actively expanding and improving its Bitcoin mining operations through innovation, expansion and procurement, including large-scale expansion of its Texas-based mining and hosting facilities, and its legal team plays a vital role in every aspect of the Company’s development and operational efforts.
Key attributes we are looking for:
You are interested in Bitcoin and being involved in the sector. You are creative, innovative, and strive to improve organizational efficiency. You have strong communication skills and can multi-task. You identify problems and solve them. You take initiative, you are self-sufficient and you are detail focused.
About this role:
As the Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. This is a hybrid position based out of our Austin office and will need to travel to our Rockdale, TX location 2 days a week on a weekly basis. Additional travel to company sponsored events may also be required as needed.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with Riot’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools such as Loomly, social media management platform, to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Creating and managing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 2+ of social media or digital media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Equity rewards (RSAs)
- Opportunity for discretionary annual cash bonus
- 401k plan with company matching
- Great medical, vision, and dental plans to choose from
- Long-term and Short-term disability
- Additional benefit options (Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance, and more)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- A fun company culture with tremendous growth opportunities!
Please let Riot Blockchain, Inc. know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg