Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a seasoned Social Media Specialist to join our Central Marketing team. You will be contributing towards multiple official social media channels, managing content strategy and quality for each; measure and analyse different campaigns to give data driven recommendations to improve future performance. You have a keen interest in crypto and blockchain related subject so you can keep yourself most updated on market trends and news.
This is a remote role; we are open to candidates based in any Asia location.
- Be a part of the central social media team, contributing towards the main Binance accounts on each platform
- Plan and produce high-quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform
- Own and operate multiple official social media and signal channels, as well as the content strategy/output and results for each
- Have high availability and support on urgent and high priority communications work
- Drive effective and creative social media campaigns, working cross-functionally with design, content, performance marketing, product and other teams
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performance
- Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies along with delivering results
- Analyze social media landscape to supply actionable insight (in real-time) to both the social and greater marketing team with hot topics, breaking news, sentiment/market observations
- Engage and build communities through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations
- Have fun
- Native or Fluent English language is a MUST
- Keen sense and understanding of the crypto market in general
- A meme connoisseur
- Demonstrates a clear and concise style of communication, with a creative/fun spin when relevant
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or social media related roles for brands, managerial experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Twitter, Reddit and the cryptocurrency sub-communities there
- Well-versed with Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok
- Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress. Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Remote and startup experience is a plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg