At Starlight, we’re on a mission to make crypto accessible for companies of all stages and industries. We provide an all-in-one solution for companies to manage their digital assets from setting up wallets, to buying crypto, to tracking expenses. This lets our users focus on running their businesses instead of worrying about how to manage their crypto finances.
We’re backed by some of the brightest minds in crypto and fintech including: Abstract Ventures, A* Capital, South Park Commons, Brevan Howard, and others. We're also supported by a group of amazing founders, operators, and angel investors including: Balaji Srinivasan (ex-CTO, Coinbase), William Hockey (Co-Founder, Plaid), Raj Gokal (Co-Founder, Solana), Lachy Groom (ex-Stripe), and many more.
Starlight is based in New York, NY with an office in Flatiron. The product is built regardless of where our team members are, but the magic happens when we’re in person.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. We're obsessed with building teams that are intentional about what they create and empathetic through their process. We know that Starlight is not possible without our trailblazing, intelligent, and collaborative luminaries so we've curated an environment that makes you excited to come to work each day and build a product we're proud of.
In this role, you will...
- Craft compelling social media content across platforms. You will own the content across our website, Twitter, and blogs. At times, you will also engage with third-party reporters to craft content. You can develop impactful content marketing campaigns to attract leads, and drive sales and product engagement.
- Simply communicate complex systems. You will take concepts like DeFi and Multisigs and clearly communicate them to audiences who may know very little about crypto.
- Be one of the first in the industry to craft content about corporate crypto finance. The industry is new, and there is a ton of white space to create content for this domain. You will be a thought leader and pioneer content in this field.
- Develop and own content strategy and execution. You will lay the foundation for the voice and tone, content strategy, and roadmap for regular content execution. Your roadmap is strategic and establishes a company and brand presence in the market.
You will be a great fit if…
- You have experience developing content strategies and roadmaps. You strategically plan content and manage your own deliverables.
- You have experience writing highly impactful Twitter threads and blogs. You can craft your content in multiple mediums.
- You can craft content in multiple personas. Whether an investor, a crypto native or a newcomer to crypto, you can empathize with the user and craft meaningful content to their needs.
- You adapt well to a hyper-growth environment. You proactively seek opportunities to learn and grow in your skillset.
- You have experience writing in technical domains. Your prior work experience or writing coverage was at a tech company in marketing.
You will stand out if...
- You have a background in writing and growth marketing.
- You have a strong Twitter presence as a content creator.
- You have previous work experience in crypto/web3 or are interested in learning more about it.
In accordance with New York City law, the following annual salary range is applicable for the New York City-based job associated with this posting: $80,000 - $120,000 per year. This range is not reflective of additional benefits, perks, and equity that may be available for this role. The actual compensation may vary from the posted hiring range based upon compensable factors, including experience, education, and skill level.
Starlight celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please let Starlight know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg