Social Media Manager
Zerion is a Smart Web3 Wallet with NFT & DeFi Portfolio Management
Zerion is a web3 smart, social wallet and investing tool that enables anyone with a mobile phone to manage their DeFi and NFT portfolios. With a relentless focus on user-centered design and a technology stack that aggregates across every major wallet, network and decentralized exchange, users are offered a single point of entry for managing their digital assets, including NFTs. Zerion is non-custodial, which means users never delegate their funds to the platform. This agile approach mitigates centralization risk and has allowed Zerion to operate globally since inception.
🚜 What We Need
This high-growth role will require you to be community-facing and involve a high level of internal and external communication. You'll need to be comfortable multitasking and executing across the following broad areas:
Community Management & Enablement. We're trusted by thousands of users every day who look to us as a voice through the noise in the wider crypto space. We need you to reflect this responsibility and apply community to data-driven decisions.
Build Engaging Social Campaigns. We anticipate scaling DeFi and NFTs to the next billion users. To help us reach our lofty goals, you would be responsible for building scalable community systems, identifying new opportunities for engagement, and help drive our social media roadmap.
Establish Positioning & Develop Relationships. Our product and ecosystem are constantly evolving. A large part of your role is to identify target audiences, drive engagement, and develop relationships with peers in partner organization to facilitate joint growth campaigns
🏋️♀️ What You'll Do
• You will be the primary owner of Zerion's community flows by adding meaningful value to our daily DeFi user interactions, increasing brand image, and converting users to lifetime loyal Zerion supporters
• Working directly with our Growth team, you’ll be responsible for our social media, community management, engagement campaigns, and community calls
• You will maintain insights from all our community platforms (chiefly Discord, with over 10k members) while spearheading a community calendar with various events and planned improvements
• With a significant budget at your disposal, you will prioritize and manage new social media activation campaigns, AMAs, community events, visual content, and do whatever it takes to communicate a consistent brand image across all our platforms.
• You will take initiative on aligning and educating teams (internal and external) about the importance of community and stay updated on the latest community management practices in DeFi/Crypto.
• This is a unique hybrid role between the Community and Growth team with the main goal to provide a world-class community experience for Zerion's users and partners.
• Memes. You'll be our Chief Vibes Officer and get a unique opportunity to grow your personal brand in the Web3 space!
🤠 Who You Are
• You're passionate about game-changing technology including DeFi, web3, the Metaverse, and NFTs
• You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• You like to work independently and be a champion of community members representing their voice with empathy
• You have the ability to manage a community budget for in-person and virtual events, prioritizing high impact projects
• You like to scale and iterate. We need someone ready to build a long-term scalable process for community at Zerion.
• You have strong working knowledge around community management, engineering serendipity through interaction design, tools to supercharge your productivity, and social platforms with a solid sense for social media and memes
• You have a growth mindset. You know that growth is hardly ever a perfect process. You are unafraid to make mistakes, go back to the drawing board and proactively act on feedback
• Prior experience in Web3 preferred, ideally as a community manager/growth hacker
Share the process on how you scaled an awesome community from the grassroots level and engaged your ecosystem with growth-hacks and awareness campaigns. Memes and stories are always a plus 🦄
Why You Should Join:
Purpose: Working towards financial inclusion across the world. You’ll also be joining us at the beginning of a new chapter giving you the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the company.
Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, startup environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun. High engagement and low turnover — we really do care about culture and it works: our retention rate is 95%.
People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space
Salary & benefits: Get a competitive salary, medical insurance, and other benefits, and compensation will be discussed during the interview process.
Unlimited days off and flexible work schedule: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office. Stock options. Relocation is possible: Help with relocation to Portugal for you and your family.
Travel: Join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Distributed Team: Zerion is a fully remote team with team members all over the world. We believe in asynchronous collaboration, finding your own work rhythm, and a healthy work-life balance. We also have a physical presence in several major cities around the world to make remote work seamless and fun.
400k Monthly Active Users.
One of the largest players in the mobile DeFi space.
$1.5B transaction volume year to date.
~100k Zerion NFTs claimed in recent campaigns.
Zerion helps to manage your DeFi and NFT portfolios, trade across 10+ networks and connect to any decentralized application with one wallet. Our mission is to empower more people around the world with efficient, permissionless and transparent financial services. We are fully remote, with team members from Europe, USA, South America, CIS, India, .
Zerion is one of the leading blockchain companies around the world and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg,The Economist and other publications. We’ve already won two UX awards in 2019 and plan to continue pushing the DeFi and blockchain UX forward.Register to Apply
Please let Zerion know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg