Social Media Manager
At Tafi and DAZ 3D, we build tools and help humans and brands express themselves through stylized and uber creative assets for the digital world.
About Tafi and Daz 3D
Daz 3D empowers 3D artists and designers with a free, comprehensive software suite and a massive 3D marketplace with over 5 million inter-compatible assets for Daz Studio and other 3D applications. Daz 3D and Tafi have entered the NFT space with many collections releasing throughout the year.
Leveraging Daz technology, Tafi’s mission is to make personalized avatars, NFTs and branded
digital content available to everyone who wants to level-up their digital personality. Partnering
with mobile phone platforms and software applications, Tafi puts its world-class avatar content
engine at our customers’ fingertips.
Social Media Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Position Type: Full-time
Reports to: Director of Marketing
As a Social Media Manager, your role will include working with the Director of Marketing to lead and translate key initiatives, launches, content, and partnerships in creative and engaging social media plans that drive traffic, brand awareness, and sales
Your Impact as a Social Media Associate
- Develop a channel-specific social strategy for current and opportunistic channels, with a test-and-learn mentality to drive awareness, engagement, and revenue
- Develop and implement social campaigns and tactics to drive short-term and long-term revenue
- Ensure we maximize our dedicated following and develop creative ways to focus on engaging and expanding our audience
- Partner with the creative team to develop and bring to life an ownable ,and on-brand, social visual identity
- Update social media content across all channels
You Bring to Daz 3D and Tafi:
- 3+ years of social media management including strategy, creative, management, and performance evaluation
- Experience developing and executing a cohesive social content strategy across platforms.
- Solid understanding of the social marketing/media landscape
- Ability to work successfully with multiple business functions and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience building a constructive working partnership with creative partners to develop ideas and bring them to life
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Bonus Skills and Abilities
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking with social media plans
- Sales background
- Prior experience as a content manager
- B2B public relations and social media experience related to technology products, IT, software or related industry strongly preferred.
What do Daz and Tafi Have to Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Health, dental, vision insurance with most or all of premiums paid by the company
- 401k matching plan
- Casual dress and winning attitudes - we care most about what you can do with us
- Unlimited paid vacation potential
- Paid monthly gym membership at VASA or reimbursement to a gym of your choice
- Rewarding work, you’re proud to be a part of.
- In-Office Benefits:
- Ideal downtown location - tons of nearby options for walking to lunch
- Open loft->
- Monthly parking/transit allowance
- Full kitchen with all the caffeine and healthy(-ish) snacks you can consume
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We strive to create and maintain an environment where all our employees feel included and empowered to work from a safe environment. We celebrate and value each employee’s unique experiences and perspectives across our company and recognize that fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive place to work ensures a vibrant and joyful place for artists to explore their creativity.
Do I need ALL Criteria to Apply To Daz 3D and Tafi?
Heck no! We value artistic passion and curiosity. If you think you have something we should be looking for, please apply and let’s see where the conversation goes!Register to Apply
Please let Tafi know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg