Social Media Manager
Come drive the social strategy for an innovative company in the blockchain/crypto space by joining our Integrated Marketing team as our Social Media Manager. We’re looking for a social media rockstar to come on board and take our social media engagement and community to the next level. This is a high impact, high visibility role that will work cross-functionally across the company and interface with Ripple leadership.
In this role you’ll own and drive engagement across several audiences including financial institutions, developers, and more. The ideal candidate has experience with organic social content creation in a fast-paced environment, and a close attention to detail. This person is versed in emerging technologies and snappy writing, and is driven by a passion for connecting with different audiences through engaging storytelling.
What You’ll Do
- Create and drive the go-forward strategy for Ripple’s social media presence in existing and new social media platforms.
- Manage day-to-day activities and engagement across Ripple’s corporate channels, developing an engaging and consistent voice, tone and personality across each channel
- Orchestrate a long-term social media calendar for each of Ripple’s key audience groups and schedule content, aligning closely with Ripple’s editorial calendar
- Manage an agency that supports social marketing, including work on strategy, day-to-day posting, social listening, metrics and more
- Leverage data to build action plans around rapid response and influencer activation, collaborating with comms and executive social lead
- Partner with events team to amplify Ripple’s presence and messaging at key events
- Work with cross-functional teams across the company to align on objectives, themes and messaging
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years of experience with social media management, content creation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Experience with SEO, Sprout Social (or similar tools like HootSuite), Discord, Reddit and other platforms a plus
- Experience with B2B and/or developer social marketing a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Who We Are
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Register to Apply
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference.
Please let Ripple know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg