Social Media Manager
Orange Comet, Inc.
About the job
Social Media Manager is responsible for supporting, implementing, and executing the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, the website traffic, and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Role and Responsibilities
- Have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. Responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Implement and execute the social media strategy developed by the social media strategist and Marketing team, to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) with internal management approval to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor performance and engagement rate of daily posts, SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other departments, manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Measure and provide reports that support the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- execute editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Discord, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Fundamental skills in photo and video editing
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and audience persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Experience working with social media management tools such as Agorapulse, Hootsuite, Later
- Proven experience in web3 and blockchain technology
- Understanding of web3 community and NFT space
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
Please let Orange Comet, Inc. know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Web3 Growth Hacker (Europe Remote) at Gelato Network
Europe Remote Growth Marketing Web3
17 days ago