We are a multi-chain NFT Platform, pushing boundaries on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Bitcoin! Our mission is to be a destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to dig in deep and to grow. We embrace fear, show up for each other with empathy and care, and embody a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3.
We're looking for a creative and results-driven Social Media Manager to manage our socials, manage community sentiment, and develop creative content relating to new campaigns and go-to-market launches.
We are looking for someone who has a passion and the vision to explore uncharted territories in the NFT/blockchain space. This is a real chance to become a thought leader with the support of an amazing cross functional team.
- Develop and execute social media marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement, with a primary focus on owning the MagicEden twitter
- Ability to drive twitter follower growth and engagement via developing and implementing strategies across twitter posts, threads, spaces, and content campaigns
- Experiment with and grow other social media channels Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, blog, etc.
- Responsible for creating consistency across brand voice via twitter accounts and additional social media channels
- Develop engaging creative content (e.g., images, videos, graphics, etc.) that aligns with our brand voice and messaging. Own development end to end, from ideation and concept development to execution and tracking results.
- Ability to direct designers, video editors, and other creatives to create rich imagery and content to boost ME twitter content and engagement
- Contribute to growth of Magic Eden’s brand and community sentiment on twitter by developing and implementing tactics to engage with the community organically and build relationships with community members
- Summarize feedback from customers and the community on twitter, with ability to compile and surface insights in a professional manner back to cross-functional teams and leadership
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, business development, and operations/customer service, to develop campaigns and go-to-market launches that drive business goals.
- Manage and structure day-to-day operations of social channels (twitter, tiktok, and instagram) and content creation, involving cross-functional coordination, scheduling, and reporting.
- 2+ years of experience in social media marketing, preferably in the crypto industry
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, especially twitter, and experience managing and scaling a twitter account
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Creative thinker with an ability to come up with out-of-the box ideas
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data to inform decisions
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Passionate about NFTs and web3
Pay & Benefits:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
- 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $90,000-$120,000. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.Register to Apply
Please let Magic Eden know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg