Social Media Coordinator
Ledn is a global financial services company built for digital assets, helping to improve the everyday lives of Bitcoin holders while building generational wealth for the future. We offer a suite of egalitarian lending, savings and trading products to digital asset holders in over 130 countries around the world. Through our products & services, we can make a difference in the lives and futures of our clients - in real terms.
Our team at Ledn is a passionate group of individuals from diverse backgrounds. What we all have in common is an unshakeable conviction that digital assets can democratize access to the global economy and Ledn’s suite of products & services can play a critical role in doing so. The core values that guide us are: act with integrity always, own it, have a passion for progress, and lead with empathy. Combining these values with our conviction make Ledn an unstoppable force in changing the world for the better. Come join us as we build, innovate and revolutionize financial services!
Ledn’s founding story, dedicated team, and impressive suite of products lay a solid foundation from which to grow. We’re constantly taking our social media strategy & execution to the next level so it can play a role in delivering on our growth ambitions. The Social Media Coordinator will play a pivotal role in making this happen.
About the Role
- Collaborate with the brand, communication & product marketing teams to develop monthly social media content calendars.
- Develop weekly social post proposals (including recommended copy and assets) for approval from key stakeholders such as the Marketing leadership team, Legal and Compliance.
- Make day-to-day editorial decisions that drive engagement with our community based on real-time events.
- Manage the posting, moderating of questions from our community, and analysis of performance of campaigns.
- Structure & present social-listening reports assisting the marketing team to have a pulse on what's driving engagement vs what's not.
- Develop, manage, execute and analyze social programs globally, with key markets being Canada and LatAm.
What You Bring to Ledn
<ul> <li>4+ years of experience in social media management.</li> <li>Experience using Hootsuite, setting up marketing campaigns with tags, calendarizing content via Hootsuite's Content Calendar & leveraging its built-in performance reporting tool.</li> <li>Passion for and knowledge of crypto, bitcoin, and/or financial services, or passion to learn</li> <li>Experience working in innovative, fast-paced and customer-centric environments</li> <li>Forward-thinking, organized, and detail-oriented Be able to operate in a scrappy manner, but be driven to find scalable solutions that can grow at the pace of our organization</li> <li>Willingness to experiment, pivot, and optimize quickly to drive differential results</li> <li>A customer-obsessed mindset that fuels you to develop content & key messages that resonates social audience in a compelling way</li> <li>Multi-dimensional skillset, including: tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical skills to measure success</li> </ul> </li>
Nice To Have
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is an asset
- Basic skills in Figma
- Bachelor’s Degree
A Taste of What We Provide
* As one of the world’s leading digital asset companies, we provide tremendous growth opportunities.
* Ownership in the company.
* Flexible working environments.
* A career that provides you with purpose in your job. We remove barriers so you love what you do.
* Team-based organizational structures take a values-driven approach to everything we do. Ledn’s values are: We Act with Integrity, Always. We Own It. We have a Passion for Progress. We Lead with Empathy.
* Comprehensive, best-in-class total rewards package that starts on your first day!
We are an equal opportunity employment organization and pride ourselves on inclusivity and diversity. You may reach out to the Ledn team by emailing [email protected] for accommodation requests throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Requests will be addressed confidentially.
Ledn Working Environment
Our Ledn team is truly global in nature with our 100+ people spanning across North America, Latin America and Europe. Our headquarters is located in downtown Toronto and soon will be opening a satellite office in Montreal.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only those applicants that qualify will be contacted.Register to Apply
Please let Ledn know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg