Social Media & Community Manager
Social Media & Community Manager
US / Remote /
About the Company
Founded in 2018 by professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK is a pioneer in blockchain security, utilizing best-in-class AI technology to secure and monitor blockchain protocols and smart contracts. CertiK’s mission is to secure the cyber world. Starting with blockchain, CertiK applies cutting-edge innovations from academia into enterprise, enabling mission-critical applications to be built with security and correctness.
CertiK is one of the fastest growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security and has become a true market leader. To date, we have collectively worked with over 3200 enterprise clients, helped secure over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and detected over 31,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code.
Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz. Our Q1 2021 revenues have more than quadrupled the revenue of the full 2020 year. Since Q1 2020, our team size has more than doubled, and this rate of growth will continue in 2021, creating a highly effective, remote-friendly culture with talents located worldwide.
CertiK just raised over $230 million in Series B, B+, B2 and B3 funding rounds over four months in 2021, putting the company over $2 Billion in valuation. Our investors include top VCs like Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Advent International, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, Shunwei Capital and Hillhouse Capital as well as industry leaders like Coinbase Ventures and Binance.
About the Role
We’re looking for an energetic, creative minded, well organized, and self-motivated Social Media and Community Marketing Manager, to grow our presence and audience. If you are comfortable in a new emerging space like Blockchain/Crypto/NFT, and have the attitude of figuring things out, driven by results, and adapt to additional responsibilities, then keep reading.
- Determine & maintain KPI/measurement frameworks & overall social media and community listening frameworks including crisis management.
- Work closely with the product team to transform product features into compelling marketing social content, promote our product & services on social media and track and report results and performance.
- Post clear and compelling content and grow followers and engagement (comments, likes, etc.) across our social media channels.
- Interface with the security incident team in pushing out timely news flash alerts on social media platforms e.g. Twitter.
- Monitor and report on audience feedback and engagement.
- Track and optimize social media performance with clear metrics.
- Use social media tools to track and capitalize on emerging trends, memes, and narratives in the cryptocurrency community.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest in social media technologies and features.
- Always respond to audience feedback in a professional and polite manner.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (social media and community) marketing, preferably with a blockchain, crypto, cybersecurity or developer, open source community >
- Proven experience managing multiple social media and community channels worldwide, with examples of successful KPI achievements relating to growth and engagement.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software startup company where change is a constant
- Able to demonstrate growth hacker strategies for drastically growing audiences across social media and community channels like: Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram, Discord.
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence
- Creative, extreme attention to detail and highly organized.
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with other team member
- Familiarity with use of social media reporting platforms e.g. Sprout Social.
- Familiarity with Blockchain, Crypto, NFT type audiences and engagement of such an audience is a plus.
The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.Register to Apply
Please let CertiK know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg