We seek to hire a Smart Contract Engineer to design and prototype novel Web3 applications as part of CryptoEconLab.
CryptoEconLab at PL aspires to become a research hub for research on economic incentives, coordination games, and novel marketplaces. We aim to develop capacity to design, validate, deploy, and govern large-scale economic systems. CryptoEconLab strives to empower projects in the ecosystem through novel incentives and advance humanity’s understanding of multiagent systems and algorithmic steering of economic networks. We also implement protocols and applications that we design to push Web3 forward.
As a Smart Contract Engineer at Protocol Labs, you will...
- Gather project requirements and implement novel incentive structures.
- Prototype novel applications or cryptoeconomic systems.
- Compose existing Web3 primitives into new systems and applications.
You may be a fit for this role if you have....
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Network Science, Robotics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related field, or extensive practical experience.
- Strong experience and familiarity with high performance distributed systems and Web3.
- Proven experience in developing robust, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Demonstrable background in security or cryptography.
- Familiarity with full-stack Web3 development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and chart new territories.
- Participate in and contribute to Open Source projects.
- PhD in Computer Science, Network Science, Robotics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related field.
- Experience with building and deploying large-scale networks and systems.
- Experience with building Web3 applications and blockchain technologies.
- Prior entrepreneurial experience.
#LI-REMOTERegister to Apply
Please let Protocol Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg