Smart Contract Engineer
What is Across?
Across is an optimistic cross-chain bridge protocol that allows users to execute transactions between chains nearly instantaneously. This is accomplished by using an optimistic oracle, bonded relayers, and single-sided liquidity pools.
Who is behind Across?
Across is built using UMA's optimistic oracle. Our growing team is relatively small but incredibly mighty, and strives to be an engaging leader in the DeFi community.
Where are we headed?
We’re a cross-chain bridge that prides itself on its speed, security and low fees.
- Our road-map is robust, and with an iterative and continuous development philosophy, we’re always building.
- We’re a global team that values diverse perspectives and top tier talent.
- We’re growing internationally with the support of top tier investors and advisors.
Where do you fit in?
We're looking for a Senior Smart Contract Engineer to join our team. You'll have an opportunity to work across our entire Ethereum-based web3 stack on cutting-edge technology that reshapes the global financial system.
- Protocol Architecture: Research and develop protocol upgrades and new financial concepts.
- Smart Contracts:Implement designs with a focus on security, simplicity, ease of use, and gas-efficiency.
- Code Review and Mentorship: Write code in a highly collaborative open source ecosystem. In depth reviews of others’ contributions is expected with a focus on helping others grow their technical expertise.
- Bots: write off-chain code to interact with and manage smart contracts. Bot systems should have a high degree of correctness, efficiency, and antifragility.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years full-time experience in Engineering at a software or financial services technology organization
- 1+ years full-time experience working in solidity or other compiled language
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tech and write secure and high quality code
- Passion for blockchain technology, cryptoeconomic protocol design, game theory, or decentralized finance
- UMA's pay packages include competitive salaries & substantial token options. Salaries are typically between $100-200k (USD), and your token allocation can grow with your voting rewards while you participate in the growing ecosystem.
- Philosophies for a culture that show we care: Take vacation when you need it, family care, training and development (just to name a few)
- 100% remote, which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.Register to Apply
Please let Across know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg