Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins.ph is on a mission to create an open financial system by providing everyone easy access to Web3 and digital assets. Launched in 2014, Coins.ph is the most established crypto brand in the Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 16 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and also access a wide range of payment services.
What you’ll do
- Help us lead the development of our visual brand across channels and formats.
- Bridge the gap between product and brand experience, proactively help us strive for a higher degree of consistency across all media.
- Support the design teams growth, including mentoring other team members
- Conduct research on visual design trends, best practices
- Work across digital and traditional print media
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders across the company, ranging from marketing to product, brand, etc.
- Help us establish design standards and build systems that allow us to move fast while maintaining the integrity of our visual brand/identity.
- Champion Design within the organization and proactively help us raise the bar for quality
What we expect from you
- 5+ years of experience working in visual design, client-side or agency
- A portfolio of work that caries your unique signature
- Experience working on visual design systems
- Expert level skills in the tools of the trade: Adobe, Figma, etc.
- Experience presenting work to different stakeholders, clearly and succinctly articulating your ideas and concepts
- Motion design experience is a plus!
- Position can be remote, Asia/South East Asia-based candidates preferred
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Results-oriented, fast-paced team culture
- Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
- Meaningful and impactful work
Location: Philippines but open to candidates who are within the GMT+8 timezoneRegister to Apply
Please let Coins.ph know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg