About the job
At Stability Protocol, we are building a foundation of innovation. Blockchain is one of the most transformational technologies and will fundamentally change the way society interacts. We envision a future in which blockchain technology is as universally accessible as the internet. Our mission begins with a question - does a blockchain need a native cryptocurrency to be successful?
We are looking to change the way the industry operates through our mission, remove the obstacles hindering global adoption of blockchain technology and pave the way for a future of unrestricted, decentralized, and privacy - ensuring access to all services. How?...well apply and you’ll find out.
About our Team:
At Stability Protocol, you will have the opportunity to be heard, and help steer the direction of our organization. We are a tight-knit, highly collaborative group of 14 team members, with each persons’ ideas and actions being integral to our success. As a team, we have been thought-leaders in the blockchain space since 2018.
Who you are:
- Possess excellent design skills with an interest in the emerging technological world of Blockchain!
- You are confident with coding the UI/UX designs that you create.
- Self-motivating to solve new complex challenges with ownership of your accomplishments.
- Possesses the ability to effectively communicate without being authoritative to internal and external teammates.
- You love solving problems with technology, and you take ownership of problems and solutions.
- A team player that is willing to assist wherever needed.
- You are comfortable and adaptable to an ever changing organization and industry.
- You have a high degree of attention to detail, and enjoy the challenge of learning new technologies and systems.
- You can manage ambiguity and are comfortable being set loose without a lot of direction.
Starting at Stability:
During the onboarding period, you will be collaborating with the head of our Tech Team and CEO to better understand your role and our organization.
- Optimize and maintain codebases to ensure the best performance
- Collaborate with team to maintain our design system, freeing up time for the rest of the tech team to spend more time coding
- Fix bugs and testing for usability
- Create product design components in Figma and to integrate robust and reusable components into component libraries
- Document design principles, accessibility guidelines, UI states, and interactions
- Sketch and present mock-ups of potential UI solutions
- Partner with product and business development teams to ensure creative styles are within technical constraints
- Perform wireframe iterations based on feedback from internal reviews
- Auditing new designs and existing pieces of the product to ensure interaction and component consistency
- Be a contributing part of a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on collaborative culture and problem solving
- Understanding of server-side CSS
- A strong portfolio of previous/current projects
- Strong experience with Adobe Photoshop and Figma
- Extensive portfolio of work across multiple platforms (UI Design, UX research, etc)
- Proper use of modals, menus, forms, etc, to allow for intuitive user interactions
- A high level of proficiency with modern UI design and prototyping software
- Exposure to scrum/agile work methods
- Excellent understanding of layout, typography, color, photography usage, and other design principles
- Capable of rapid iteration and experimentation
Please let Stability know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg