Founded in 2016, is an open-source blockchain, Erlang-based scalable smart contract platform engineered by software development pioneers to address some of the most fundamental challenges native to earlier blockchains. The platform is driven and developed by a community, where Establishment contributes to the existing projects and blockchain.
uses State Channels to enable off-chain scaling, allowing the blockchain to withstand massive traffic without succumbing to network congestion. also allows interaction between the network and real world data through Oracles, and integrates several advanced features to deliver the full benefits of blockchain technology to a global mass of users.
Please visit https://aeternity.com more information.
æternity Establishment is looking for a remote UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our users.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools, preferably Figma. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web and mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll design both functional and appealing features that address our products needs.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements for mobile and web applications
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the products function and look like
- Prepare and present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to >
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role, preferably at an agency or startup that has scaled
- Strong and varied portfolio of design work which demonstrates your craft
- Up-to-date knowledge of design and prototyping in Figma
- Excellent understanding of design systems, processes and user experience
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with product and development teams
- Good time-management skills – able to juggle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- We welcome a personality that has a good understanding of open source and decentralized platforms, its purpose and its communities. A plus is also understanding blockchain technology and how to apply the spirit of this technology to the design and creative projects we are communicating
- You can come from either an agency or in-house background, but must have experience working with commercial brands in a highly creative and fast paced environment
Availability: At the earliest possible date
Employment type: independent contractor
If you are interested, please send us your CV with the portfolio link to: [email protected]
æternity blockchain focuses on Cryptocurrency, Blockchains, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Liechtenstein and Vaduz. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://aeternity.com/ or find them on Twitter and Facebook.Register to Apply
Please let æternity blockchain know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg