Senior Trainer - Customer Service
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Provide mentorship to CS agents using data analysis on a regular basis;
- Generate excel reports, conduct quality analysis, and record, analyze and gather quality cases to give suggestions for improvement;
- Report to supervisor regularly and continuously amend the standard for quality assessment and monitoring process;
- Assist in carrying out training needs analysis, participate in developing training plans, implementation scheme, and ensuring training needs are met;
- Collect and evaluate related training courses and learning materials according to the company's training needs; and develop and maintain suitable learning and training channels to ensure the diversity and applicability of training resources;
- Understand the requirements from trainees, develop and prepare training materials, enrich training contents and design training system; conduct training lessons; and collect feedback to continuously improve training courses;
- Document training records and follow post-training feedback, analyze and summarize training activities to improve training quality;
- Analyze randomly checked service tickets and online records to identify problems, based on which CS agents' performance can be properly assessed.
<ul> <li>Minimum 8-years experience in training and coaching; with at least 5 years experience in corporate training.</li> <li>Bachelor’s degree or diploma.</li> <li>Prior CS experience with exposure to cryptocurrency, blockchain or e-commerce, financial industry background is highly desirable.</li> <li>Strong ability in English, ability to work with other cultures.</li> <li>Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work independently.</li> <li>Excellent abilities in organization, coordination, and project management.</li> <li>Familiar with various Microsoft Office Suites</li> <li>Hold strong work ethics and abide by the company’s policies and procedures.</li> </ul> </li>
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg