Senior Technical SEO Manager
*This can be remote. Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you an established Senior Technical SEO Manager, with experience managing high traffic websites, looking to join a dynamic & forward thinking Affiliate business?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Is your entrepreneurial spirit being stifled by the restraints of your current role / business?
Are you looking to grow your skills, surrounded by people experienced in high-ticket SEO niches? (Personal Finance / Crypto /iGaming / Investments)
Perhaps you are already managing successful websites, but are held back by scalability and breadth keywords?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
We are in the process of scaling up our SEO operation to handle our growth - both in terms of performance, and our expansion into new sites and new verticals.
As our new Technical SEO Manager, you'll:
- Work directly with the Head of SEO on the iGaming sites
- Train, manage, develop, and potentially recruit technical SEO executives for your team
- Responsible for growing traffic on websites generating six figures in organic monthly revenues
- Working with the product team to ensure new website features & product releases are SEO friendly
- Analysis and problem solving of SEO issues
- Technical website audits and troubleshooting problem pages
- Make sure there are no major search console issues
- GSC internal links report weighted towards commercial pages
- And best of all, working towards the collective goal of taking our business & your career to the next level
- Regularly monitoring the sites using various tools to detect technical SEO issues.
- Strong technical SEO experience, ideally from a competitive iGaming industry
- An affiliate background is highly prefered
- Experience with SEO tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic, ScreamingFrog, etc)
- Well-organized with the first experience in managing small teams
- Fluent in English
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- 📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.Register to Apply
Please let Finixio know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg