If you are an experienced Technical Product Manager looking to change the game and join our Product Team please, keep reading below.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Quickly integrate with teams to learn/master the Avalanche network while gaining a deep understanding of its key technologies, differentiation and target markets.
- Align with Business Development, Product and Engineering team goals, processes, and overall communications.
- Design/deliver strategies to maximize Subnet & SAMS (Subnets as a Service) product/feature adoption with end clients.
- Communicate pros and cons of different blockchains to developers and users.
- Act as the "voice of the customer" when collaborating with Product, Engineering, and Leadership.
- Ensure successful delivery of project implementation in collaboration with key stakeholders.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 5+ years of Technical Product Management.
- Strong understanding of Avalanche Blockchain, Subnets and complex technologies.
- Experience with Product Implementations (Web3 preferred) and the implementation life cycle.
- Prior experience in startups, enterprise software, or consumer-facing software products.
- Ability to manage several implementations simultaneously.
- Strong client facing/client collaboration skills.
- Experience collaborating with marketing & business teams.
NICE TO HAVES
- 3+ years in a SaaS start-up environment.
- Superior technical writing, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and gain confidence from internal/external stakeholders.
- Strong mediation and negotiation skills.
- Experience in a high-growth environment.
Salary Range: $133,000 to $170,575**
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
#LI-Remote #LI-RP1Register to Apply
Please let Ava Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg