Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we’re able to live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
We are seeking a Technical Product Manager to join our growing Product Management team. This role represents an opportunity to grow your technical, business, and design-centric skills and take your career to the next level by joining the most exciting company at the intersection of Gaming, eCommerce, and Blockchain.
In this role, you will be leading and executing on the product definition for blockchain and defi functionality for the Mythical Blockchain and Mythical Developer Platform.
- Own the vision, product definition and roadmap of blockchain functionality at Mythical
- Consult with our internal and external game studio customers on how to better integrate game features with blockchain functionality
- Be responsible for blockchain, SDK and API feature definition, execution, maintenance and end of life
- Drive implementation and development of an engineering team through ticket writing, review and definition
- Lead discussions with external service provider partners to strengthen Mythical’s consumer and developer offerings
- Define smart contract features and functionality against a defined set of business objectives
- Write internal and external documentation (including architecture and flow diagrams) to explain and evangelize Mythical Platform features to colleagues, customers and partners
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where you sometimes need to wear multiple hats and step outside your box of responsibilities
- Partner weekly with legal, compliance, trust & safety and finance to ensure feasibility and soundness of initiatives
- Become a subject matter expert of non fungible and fungible tokens inside the company, continuously researching and presenting industry developments to the team
- Represent Mythical at industry conferences, helping to build the Mythical Brand as best in class blockchain and gaming experts
- Direct work or project experience in blockchain or SDK / API developer products or ecommerce or payments
- Experience in leading an engineering team from product side on at least one B2D project with at least hundreds of using customers from inception to delivery to end of life
- Experience in writing status reports, providing progress updates and communicating to executives on a weekly basis
- Experiencing in leading external partnership interactions and interfacing with third party providers defining statements of work and service levels agreements
- Can effectively and succinctly communicate complex technical concepts to a non technical audience
- Direct experience of Solidity and one other programming language (Java, Go, Python…)
- Working knowledge of the mechanics of ERC721, ERC-20 and ERC-1155 token standards
- Familiarity with Jira or other project management tools, including ticket writing experience to drive engineering team execution
- Experience in working asynchronously with geographically distributed teams
- Work experience in both startups and large companies
- Knows and has played blockchain based games
- Familiarity with blockchain bridges, defi protocols or block explorers
- Has written and deployed a smart contract
- Degrees or coursework in computer science
- Has participated in the writing of a whitepaper for crypto projects
- Has direct developer experience (link to projects!)
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance with accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected]. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.Register to Apply
Please let Mythical Games know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg