Senior Software Engineer
Space and Time Labs, Inc.
Senior Software Engineer
Gateway Engineering /
Base Salary Range- $150,000 - $200,000
At Space and Time, we are solving Web3’s toughest data analytics challenges at planetary scale with decentralized, peer-to-peer technology. We are building the data foundation of Web3: a fully decentralized and community-operated data warehouse, using novel cryptography to connect tamperproof query results directly to smart contracts. This enables joining trustless on-chain and off-chain data in a single platform, allowing Web3 developers to build new use cases quickly. Our team is growing fast, backed by the top L1 blockchains and VCs, as well as enterprise partners such as Microsoft and Samsung NEXT.
A career at Space and Time is lucrative, fast-paced, and very creative. We value you (and all your ideas) like family and we bring an endless supply of perks. This includes flexible workweeks + flexible vacation, add-on bonuses for hard work, we attend exciting events/conferences/parties, we’re headquartered on the beach near LA (but don’t mind you working remote), and most importantly- we provide analytics technology to the largest dApps, DAOs, DeFi/DEXs, GameFi, NFT platforms, enterprises, etc. We are committed to growing a diverse and welcoming team in a safe space to be yourself and learn from the most innovative minds in blockchain and data warehousing. Help us invent the first truly decentralized data platform!
As a Senior (or Lead) Java Software Engineer for our validator Engineering Team, you will be responsible for building the systems, services and protocols that support our platform. You will be involved in building system intelligence, fault tolerance distributed systems and microservices.
The US salary range for this full-time position is $150,000 - $200,000. In addition to your base salary, your total compensation package will include a targeted annual bonus, RSU, and benefits.
Individual base pay depends on various factors, such as the complexity and responsibility of the role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time.
- Owning a suite of microservices for critical platform functionality
- Producing performant easy to understand code
- Understanding security considerations
- Producing clear documentation building
- Building rigorous tests
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical field. Masters or PhD a plus
- Deeply proficient in Java
- 5+ years experience working as a Senior software engineer or architect
- 2+ years experience working with full software lifecycle - requirements analysis, design, documentation, release and maintenance
- 2+ years experience building distributed systems
- Understanding the pro’s and con’s of various frameworks and their utility/application
- Ability to balance priorities and make progress on multiple projects simultaneously
- Nice to have: Experience with Rust, Passionate about Web3, blockchain, and decentralization
- bility to engage senior business leaders and translate between the needs of the business and the demands of / capacities of technology
- Ultra competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, disability/life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Aggressive bonus structure and/or Space and Time token allocations (similar to stock options)Very flexible PTO and paid holidays and flexible workweek
- Very flexible remote work options
- A massive list of perks including discretionary add-on bonuses for hard work, attending exciting events/conferences/parties, we’re headquartered on the beach near LA (but don’t mind you working remote)
Notice to Third Party Recruitment/Staffing Agencies:
Space and Time Labs, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without a binding, fully executed, written agreement. Any written or verbal communication with any person within Space and Time Labs, Inc. does not create a binding agreement.
Space and Time Labs, Inc. will not pay a fee to any parties that do not have a valid, fully executed Agreement in place. Any unsolicited resumes or CVs, including those submitted to hiring managers or employees are deemed to be the property of Space and Time Labs, Inc. Space and Time Labs, Inc. explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
Parties without a fully executed and valid agreement are requested not to contact any hiring managers of the Company with recruiting inquiries or resumes. All candidate resumes must be presented to the hiring managers directly by the Company’s internal Talent Acquisition team.
Agencies interested in partnering with Space and Time Labs, Inc. may contact our Talent Acquisition team ([email protected]).
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Space and Time Labs, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without a binding, fully executed, written agreement. Any written or verbal communication with any person within Space and Time Labs, Inc. does not create a binding agreement.Register to Apply
Please let Space and Time Labs, Inc. know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg