Work on the new era of digital culture.
We strive to recognize and reward culture creators with the latest web3 philosophies around ownership.
Heir Inc. was born out of the desire to uplift and empower the next generation of athletes (and creators) with innovative technology and tools to deepen engagement and monetization with their audiences. HEIR presents a new opportunity for athletes (and creators) to engage with their most loyal supporters, define new revenue streams and digital enterprises, and position their brands for the future, into the Web 3.0 universe.
Heir Inc.’s mission is to provide the next evolution of digital culture to the world. We aim to redefine the perspective and functionality of digital culture while creating benefits for original culture creators and those who consume it early.
Our founding team brings experience from the White House, Robinhood, Nike, and Jordan Brand and has worked with athletes and entertainers including Steph Curry, Michael Jordan, Beyonce, Travis Scott, and The Weeknd.
HEIR is backed by Thrive Capital (investors in Instagram, Stripe, Slack, Robinhood, Github) and pro athletes and has raised $10M in seed funding.
About the role
We are excited to bring a talented, experienced, and driven Senior Backend Software Engineer to our Engineering team. As an early team member, you will play a leading role in developing and building backend services, infrastructure, and data that drive our product for consumers. In addition, you will gain an unparalleled opportunity to understand athletes and help develop groundbreaking web3 technology.
Your day-to day responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and maintain operations for our most critical and scalable services
- Work across teams to understand system requirements; collaborate on trade-offs and engineering solutions
- Build and maintain system architecture and implement scalable, reliable, and cost-effective solutions
- Discover opportunities to drive increased product and engineering efficiency
- Participate in incident investigations and resolutions
- Collaborate with our frontend team to build supporting backend infrastructure, including our web3/blockchain integrations
- BS/BA in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in backend/distributed systems
- Proven track record of building and operating highly available systems at significant scale
- Proven success creating and implementing new processes and tools to drive engineering efficiency
- Experience and strong intuition for building custom internal SaaS applications and APIs
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure cloud infrastructure
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion or experience for web3 or crypto technologies
- Experience with complex backend systems serving a large user base
- Experience working in a fast paced start-up environment
- Personal projects or achievements (e.g. programming olympiads, hackathons, participation in well-known open source projects, top-ranked apps, etc.)
Please let HEIR know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg