Senior Software Engineer Full Stack
About The Role
Our engineering team is currently a small, tight-knit and highly productive group. As an early member of the engineering team, you’ll be directly involved in making and executing technical decisions, as well as interfacing with our non-engineering teams and customers to understand business needs better. We all currently work across the stack to build out new features, and optimize our current solution to offer the best possible experience to our users. We currently work with Ruby and Node.js across our backend services, and we use React on the frontend.
What You’ll Do
- Interface with new and existing customers and company stakeholders to understand business needs and identify potential technical solutions.
- Collaborate with other engineers by engaging in agile best practices like peer code reviews, documentation, and pair programming.
- Help improve the stability and scalability of our platform as we onboard new clients. We currently run most of our backend and frontend services on a Kubernetes cluster hosted on AWS EKS.
- Automate flows for deploying, testing and upgrading our blockchain contracts across EVM-blockchains like Ethereum and Polygon, as well as the Solana blockchain.
- Integrate with partner APIs and client point-of-sale systems.
Who You Are
- You are familiar with building user interfaces with React.
- You are familiar with task runners such as Webpack.
- You have worked on and shipped production-grade code while factoring in performance, accessibility, and application design.
- You are able to communicate clearly with non-technical stakeholders.
What Would Set You Apart
- You have some experience with Solidity and/or Rust.
- You have a passion for consumer brands.
- You have a strong interest in Web3 and NFTs and are already familiar with the blockchain ecosystem.
- Top-tier health, vision, dental, disability insurance, including plans with $0 employee cost.
- Unlimited PTO / sick leave
- Competitive salary & equity compensation.
- Quarterly company offsites
At Hang, we believe that the future of brand loyalty will be powered by NFTs. We are building a no-code, enterprise solution that helps brands increase customer LTV by harnessing the power of web3 to better incentivize users and supercharge customer loyalty. Our software helps brands verify users wherever they may be, enabling users to earn and be rewarded for taking actions that brands desire. We are working with a variety of leading brands in the food and bev, ecommerce and retail, and entertainment spaces as early customers and are funded by top tier investors, founders and brand CEOs.
Our customers include top brands across food and bev, e-commerce and retail, hospitality, and entertainment. We recently announced our $16M Series A round of financing led by Paradigm. Other investors include Tiger Global, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, Mr. Beast’s Night Ventures, Green Bay Ventures, Shrug Capital, Scott Belsky, Tiffany & Co.’s Alexandre Arnault, and founders and executives from brands including Warby Parker, Allbirds, Bombas Socks, Harrys, Cotopaxi, Madhappy, MUD\WTR, Blank Street Coffee, FuboTV, Overtime, and several others.
Please let Hang know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg