Senior Software Engineer (C++) - Cryptocurrency Trading - London
Founded in 2013, GSR is a fast-growing programmatic trading company in the exciting world of cryptocurrencies. We are one of the first established players in a nascent space, and have developed a leading market position.
We specialize in providing liquidity, risk management strategies and structured products to sophisticated global investors in the digital assets industry. Our leadership team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, IBM and Oracle, among others, has created one of the world’s fastest, most robust, and transparent digital asset trading systems.
GSR works with cryptocurrency projects, traders, investors, miners, and more than 30 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. As a founding member of The Association for Digital Asset Markets (ADAM), GSR is also a leader in establishing and maintaining industry standards and protocols to support the healthy development and evolution of the global digital assets industry.
About us:Founded in 2013, GSR is a crypto market maker with more than 300 employees in 5 countries. We provide billions of dollars of liquidity to cryptocurrency protocols and exchanges on a daily basis. We build long-term relationships with cryptocurrency communities and traditional investors by offering exceptional service, expertise and trading capabilities tailored to their specific needs.GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 60 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. In volatile markets we are a trusted partner to crypto native builders and to those exploring the industry for the first time. Our team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, and Tower Research among others, has developed one of the world’s fastest and most robust trading platforms designed to navigate issues unique to the digital asset markets. We have continuously improved our technology throughout our history, allowing for our clients to scale and execute their strategies with the highest level of efficiency.Working at GSR is an opportunity to be deeply embedded in every major sector of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. You will help shape and build the cutting-edge tools used for real-time programmatic trading including market making, risk management and proprietary trading strategies. Our Software Engineers are involved in everything from product development to production support and work closely with the business teams to develop the firm’s service offering.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be:
- Enhance our strategy/execution framework, used by quant researchers and traders.
- Improve and support our simulation framework to allow fast backtest and strategy prototyping.
- Support and enhance our risk/quant library, with an eye on performance improvement.
- Design, build, test and enhance our in-house trading software.
- Developing new Greenfield products.
- Work with the development team to build applications for the cryptocurrency trading platform with ultra low latency.
- Deliver high-quality code and technical documentation.
- Support and deliver multiple releases in production each day.
- Work to ensure high performance, security, and scalability of the trading applications.
- Participate in product design, implementation, and quality assurance.
- Provide ad-hoc technical support to the trading, business development, and operational teams.
- Significant experience of C++ programming within a front office trading environment.
- Strong programming skills: C++ 17/20, Python.
- Experience of databases (MySQL, Mongo, Influx, etc.).
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience of Linux, Docker a plus.
- Experience of a DevOps environment.
- Experience in web application technologies (React JS, etc.) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong interest in the cryptocurrency market.
- Experience in the financial services industry, specialising in e-Trading / High Frequency Trading / Derivatives Trading support.
What we offer: A collaborative and transparent company culture founded on Integrity, Innovation and Performance. Competitive Salary with two discretionary bonus’ payments a year. Benefits include Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Retirement Planning, 30 days holiday and free lunches when in the office. Hybrid working pattern in all of our offices from London, New York, Singapore, Zug and Malaga.Regular Town Halls and off-sites, team lunches and drinks. Comprehensive Corporate and Social Responsibility programs including matching charity fundraising and volunteer days. GSR is proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon any applicable legally protected characteristics such as race, religion, colour, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression or age. We operate a meritocracy, all aspects of people engagement from the decision to hire or promote as well as our performance management process will be based on the business needs and individual merit, competence in the role. Learn more about us at www.gsr.io.Register to Apply
Please let GSR know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg