Senior Smart Contract Engineer (Solidity)
3six9 Innovatio is focused on bringing emerging technology to the forefront, primarily in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. We believe that these technologies have the potential to change the world for the better and we are dedicated to helping them reach their full potential.
What We Are Looking For
3six9 is looking for exceptional, experienced, and self-motivated blockchain / crypto / DeFi engineers. We’re looking for people who live and breathe innovation and are excited at the prospect of working with a project that is at the absolute bleeding edge of this technological revolution. You should take pleasure in solving hard problems and working with a team you’re proud of. This is a full-time role with strong autonomy and independence, with the ability to carve and shape the protocol with your contributions.
At 3six9 you will have the opportunity to work across the technology stack whilst leaning into their area of expertise as part of a wider core team. We value a thoughtful, collaborative software development process, coupled with a pragmatic approach to problem solving and delivering quality code.
- Lead smart contract and solidity development
- Drive the design, development, and implementation of new features
- Work collaboratively across workstreams to rapidly iterate, experiment, and grow the protocol
- Design and build systems with an eye for performance, scalability, and resilience
- Deploy, operate, and maintain services in production
- Ensure best practice across development, testing, and security
- 2+ years of professional work as smart contract engineer
- Experience with ReactJS and frontend development
- Significant experience with Solidity, TypeScript, Hardhat, foundry and smart contract development
- Deep understanding of blockchain and Ethereum/EVM
- Experience developing, maintaining, and scaling Web3/crypto/DeFi/distributed infrastructure & services
- A passion for technology and learning modern best practices in web development
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development/crypto, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
- You lead with intellectual curiosity, strive for excellence, play as a team, and take pride in your work
- You’re comfortable working autonomously whilst ensuring excellent communication within the team, and constantly pushing to solve problems proactively
- You have an innate curiosity about Digital Assets, Web3, DeFi, and the Blockchain
Learn MoreRegister to Apply
Please let 3six9 Innovatio know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg