Crusoe Energy is on a mission to unlock value in stranded energy resources through the power of computation. Take a look at what we do! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlt8k71Quqw We aim to align the long term interests of the climate with the future of global computing infrastructure. As data centers consume an exponentially growing power footprint to deliver technology to all connected devices, we are inspired by making sure that the energy meeting that demand is sourced in an environmentally responsible fashion. Crusoe co-locates mobile data centers with stranded energy resources, like flare gas and underloaded renewables, to deliver low-cost, carbon-negative distributed computing solutions. Crusoe Cloud is a managed cloud services platform powered by stranded energy that enables climate-friendly innovation in computationally intensive fields including artificial intelligence, graphics rendering and computational biology.
As the Senior Recruiting Coordinator, you will be the engine that makes the candidate experience run smoothly. You will support the Recruiting Department by coordinating an array of complex administrative recruiting and HR-related processes. These processes shape the way candidates view our company and can greatly influence hiring outcomes.
You will work collaboratively with the Recruiting Department and employees at all levels of the company to support candidates throughout the recruiting and onboarding process. Your role will play a large part in ensuring a rich candidate experience as well as representing the company’s brand. You will have the opportunity to use your wide degree of creativity, personal organization, and proactive problem solving to this role.
- Assists in talent acquisition, developing and posting job descriptions, scheduling interviews, preparing offer letters, and communicating with candidates
- Assists in all onboarding tasks and works with new hires to set employees up for success
- Ensures job descriptions are current, compliant, and maintained; partners with Managers to write/edit job descriptions as needed
- Coaches Hiring Managers and interviewers on recruiting best practices while counseling non-discriminatory and unbiased decisions
- Proactively takes ownership of the recruitment process and makes recommendations for process improvements, in partnership with the other members of the Recruitment team
- Helps maintain relationships with outside recruiting partners and vendors such as colleges/universities, employment agencies, external recruiters, websites, etc.
- Appropriately and accurately track candidate progress in the applicant tracking system
- Work with leadership administrative partners in scheduling of executives for interviews
- Track employee referrals and support the referral payout process
- Be a strong representative of the company’s brand and create a positive candidate experience by assisting in the coordination of all communication with candidates, providing complete, accurate and inspiring information about Crusoe
- 3+ years of experience in a recruiting coordinator role (or a similar position where you managed hiring coordination)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Solid understanding of hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems, and candidate management systems
- Ability to self-monitor; meet recruiting deadlines and work with little supervision in a fast-paced, high activity environment and with a positive attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a natural ability to manage competing priorities
- Great attention to detail
- Hybrid work schedule
- Industry competitive pay
- Restricted Stock Units in a fast growing, well-funded technology company
- Health insurance package options that include HDHP and PPO, vision, and dental for you and your dependents
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Pet-friendly offices
- 401(k) with a 100% match up to 4% of salary
- Unlimited time off
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Subscription to the Calm app
- NYDIG - Bitcoin Savings Plan
- Company paid commuter benefit; $100 per month
- Pay Range: Starting at between $25 and $28+ an hour. Restricted Stock Units are included in all offers. Hourly rate to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Crusoe Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.Register to Apply
Please let Crusoe know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg