Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are flexible on location for this role.
<ul> <li>Work closely with team members (developers, product manager, customer support and partners) to develop, test and deliver high quality products</li> <li>Prevent, collect, analyze and track product defects</li> <li>Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases</li> <li>Manage project dependencies and risk mitigation</li> </ul> </li>
- 5+ years experience in software testing methodologies, both manual and automated
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services
- Familiar with Linux and database operation: Mysql, SQLServer, Oracle
- Familiar with test environment construction by CICD, Spring Boot
- Good programming ability, master at least one of Java, Python and other programming languages
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and using collaboration tools, such as Jira, Trello, Slack, etc
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative and communication skills
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg