Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Metamask (Curated experiences) is at the forefront of the blockchain fintech revolution. It builds, deploys and runs critical applications across both Enterprise and crypto/DeFi, multiple blockchain verticals (digital assets, payments, workflows, data, staking, Ethereum 2.0), as well as ConsenSys’s other industry leading products, including MetaMask, Quorum and Infura. The MetaMask team is composed of multiple decentralised product teams across all verticals distributed across Europe and US and working mostly remotely.
About the role:
This role will contribute to MetaMask’s curated portfolio and asset views and NFT experiences. We are looking for creative, talented and passionate individuals who are willing to dive deep into the complexity and challenges of blockchain and web3 and help deliver best-in-class curated experiences to our users across our multiple platforms (Portfolio Dapp, browser Extension and Mobile app). As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead the conceptualization, discovery, design, implementation and launch of new MetaMask user experiences and orchestrate your cross-functional team to deliver the best possible outcomes for our users and the company.
- Drive product development from discovery to concept to launch
- Align teams and stakeholders on a shared vision tied to larger strategy
- Orchestrate cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, analysts
- Facilitate user research to validate hypotheses and inform development
- Stay ahead of user needs, product trends, and market dynamics
- Define, measure, analyze user feedback, product growth, and business outcomes
- Shape and develop your product roadmap; harden vision into strategy through discovery
- Groom backlogs, plan sprints, conduct retros, unblock your team
- Drive adoption and increase retention
What We Look For in You:
- 3-5+ years of software product management experience
- Familiarity with processes (e.g. Agile, Scrum), and tools (e.g. JIRA, Notion, Figma, GitHub, MixPanel)
- Excellent communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Data-driven, user-focused, and analytical
- Methodical prioritization and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset; independently driven, constantly learning, always improving
- Passion for decentralized finance and the Consensys mission; interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Team player, inclusive leader, open to feedback, and transparent with intentions.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $USD144,000 - $269,000
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).Register to Apply
Please let Consensys know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg