As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based throughout the world.
Our Payments Product Managers are responsible for the flows of fiat currencies into and out of the exchange. keeping up with current trends in payments, clearing blockers for products in development, and owning the end-to-end process of bringing payment and funding products to market. The ideal candidate has an eye for detail, an interest in user experience is data-driven, and possesses the grit needed to bring people together to get stuff done.
Successful candidates should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust. The position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal stakeholders at various levels of the organization. Candidates must possess the ability and willingness to balance consumer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions. There's rarely a boring day in crypto, and we're looking for people who want to be part of this exciting ecosystem!
- Drive the development of the product strategy, roadmap, and implementation phases
- Work with customers and stakeholders to define and develop product requirements
- Drive group alignment around product features to enable efficient roadmap execution
- Articulate metrics, requirements, goals, and features to all relevant stakeholders
- Stay on top of regulatory developments, industry trends and internal initiatives
- Develop product documentation including specifications, wireframes and process flows
- Ensure proper integration and scalability of shared systems, products and tools
- 6+ years of product management experience
- Understanding of product management principles and best practices
- Experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency are highly preferred
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities. Exceptional communication and presentation skills
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgeable about crypto!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.Register to Apply
Please let Kraken know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg