Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania - all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead the evolution of our football product and bring delight to millions of fans. This is a strategic and dynamic role requiring you to work cross-functionally across the company, inspiring and leading a team of engineers, product designers and operational teammates. This role has a huge business impact and you are expected to identify, prioritize and solve the most impactful needs of our current and future football fans. You will work in a fast-paced environment and are expected to deliver continual, weekly progress to our community.
- Lead Sorare's cross-functional Football Squad
- Shape the product: harness insights from football fans and data to prioritise and build a product that millions of people will love. You will set and manage the direction, roadmap, results, and scope of near-term and long-term product experience
- Ship the product: ship high-quality product on time and free of surprise
- Lead the people: Inspire and align all stakeholders around one vision, strategy, goal, roadmap, and timeline to avoid wasted time and effort. You’ll work across - and set direction for! - a cross-functional team comprised of product, design, engineering, analytics and project management
- 7+ years of experience in B2C tech companies, of which 5+ years are focused on leading a product management function
- Experience scaling consumer products across multiple platforms, managing and optimising iterative release cycles, and leading cross-functional teams
- Great communicator who has the ability to inspire people around them
- Strong expertise in user experience and usability for consumer products
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on metrics such as retention, NPS, conversion, etc
- Must be numbers and results driven
- Adept at and attracted to a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.Register to Apply
Please let Sorare know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg