Senior Product Manager
- Learn quick and adapt even quicker.
- Have a deep interest in the blockchain and DeFi space.
- Work in an individual setting, and in a team.
- Are creative and dare to come up with innovative and disrupting ideas.
- Are fluent in English
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or another STEM field. Graduate degree in a similar field is a plus.
- Formal education in product management processes, methods and tools.
- 5+ years of technical product management in a software environment, within Financial Services, FinTech or web3.
- Experience working in an agile environment, and leading agile processes
- Experience in handling 2-3 large features/products in different stages of development
- Analytical mindset, combined with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about crypto/blockchain and the Credix vision
- Communication with external stakeholders (investors / borrowers), understand their challenges, compare different solutions, select those that bring most value, translate into a roadmap
- Breaking down the high level roadmap and vision into actionable epics and tasks
- Following up with the design, solution architecture and development teams to achieve well defined goals
- Lead the agile processes and respective meetings (grooming, refinement, standups, …)
- Educate the product team on the business value of the to-be-developed features
- Keep the technical debt / new features ratio in balance
- Measure KPI’s to quantify impact of the product / new features
Credix focuses on Financial Services, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain / Cryptocurrency, and Web3. Their company has offices in Brazil, United States, and Belgium. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Credix has raised $13.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2022.
You can view their website at https://credix.finance/ or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn.Register to Apply
Please let Credix know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Product Manager II - Developer Experience at Coinbase$175,100 - $206,000
Product Developer Experience
19 days ago
Junior Product Manager at Fortress Trust Company$25,000 - $180,000
Product Manager Austin
23 days ago