Senior Product Designer
Zerion is a Smart Web3 Wallet with NFT & DeFi Portfolio Management
Zerion is a web3 smart, social wallet and investing tool that enables anyone with a mobile phone to manage their DeFi and NFT portfolios. With a relentless focus on user-centered design and a technology stack that aggregates across every major wallet, network and decentralized exchange, users are offered a single point of entry for managing their digital assets, including NFTs. Zerion is non-custodial, which means users never delegate their funds to the platform. This agile approach mitigates centralization risk and has allowed Zerion to operate globally since inception.
We are seeking a talented Senior Product Designer to help the team create a unparalled user experience for the next wave of web3 and crypto adopters. You will join us on a journey to define design principles and push the boundaries of our user experience in ways that will impact Web3 space. This perfect person for this role is an excellent for a problem solver who isn't afraid to build from scratch and likes сreating intuitive yet simple product experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a product designer at Zerion, you will be involved in every stage of the product lifecycle:
- Identify user needs and support solutions through usability standards to ensure we develop the right features.
- Research, prototype, and design high-quality user experiences based on product requirements.
- Advocate design decisions to Product and Engineering teams to help define our product strategy and execute on our product roadmap.
- Collaborate with the Design team to develop our product design framework and UX strategy across all platforms (iOS, Android, Web).
- Analyze the effectiveness of your work, determine conclusions and construct hypotheses.
What you will need:
- At least 4 years of design experience, mainly in consumer-facing applications.
- Deep understanding of UX/UI principles and interaction design.
- Ogranization and a comfortability contributing to multiple ongoing features simultaneously.
- An open-mind that's receptive to feedback from the stakeholders an an ability to iterate rapidly.
- Solid experience with Figma.
- Advanced verbal and written English skills.
- Motivated self-starter who can deeply collaborate with other disciplines, including product management, engineering, research, and analytics.
- Active user of investment applications or other fintech apps.
- You’ll ideally come from Web3.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a design system.
- Experience integrating qualitative and quantitative data into projects.
- Experience with working in a distributed team.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We tackle the most exciting challenges in our working lives and succeed together with a team that is an inclusive and diverse set of personalities and backgrounds. Even if you are new to the Web3 or DeFi domain, but you are an experienced designer - please apply for our position!
Why You Should Join:
Purpose: Working towards financial inclusion across the world. You’ll also be joining us at the beginning of a new chapter giving you the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the company.
Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, startup environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun. High engagement and low turnover — we really do care about culture and it works: our retention rate is 95%.
People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space
Salary & benefits: Get a competitive salary, medical insurance, and other benefits, and compensation will be discussed during the interview process.
Unlimited days off and flexible work schedule: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office. Stock options. Relocation is possible: Help with relocation to Portugal for you and your family.
Travel: Join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Distributed Team: Zerion is a fully remote team with team members all over the world. We believe in asynchronous collaboration, finding your own work rhythm, and a healthy work-life balance. We also have a physical presence in several major cities around the world to make remote work seamless and fun.
200K+ Monthly Active Users.
One of the largest players in the mobile DeFi space.
$1.3B+ transaction volume year to date.
100k Zerion NFTs claimed in recent campaigns.
Zerion helps to manage your DeFi and NFT portfolios, trade across 10+ networks and connect to any decentralized application with one wallet. Our mission is to empower more people around the world with efficient, permissionless and transparent financial services. We are fully remote, with team members from Europe, USA, South America, CIS, India, .
Zerion is one of the leading blockchain companies around the world and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg,The Economist and other publications. We’ve already won two UX awards in 2019 and plan to continue pushing the DeFi and blockchain UX forward.Register to Apply
Please let Zerion know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg