Senior Product Designer
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
How the daily work looks like:
- Proven product design experience including research, prototyping and implementation of user-facing applications.
- Work with PM team to create various design solutions
- Execute across all phases of design work: discover underlying problems, define conceptual foundations, execute UX flows, apply visual design systems, prototype using a variety of tools and methods, participate or conduct usability testing, create production-ready designs and support multi-disciplinary teams during implementation.
- Generate product roadmaps and secure consensus from stakeholders on scope and deliverable timelines
- Participate in establishment of the design system
Ideal candidate must have:
Bachelor's degree with UI/UX experience, ideally both web and mobile application (iOS and Android), and familiar with design guidelines.
Solid product experience and quality control e.g. conduct design critique, product assurance review, etc.
Have strong product ownership. Self-driven to provide reasonable design solutions to solve problems.
Good communication, teamwork and eager to learn
Familiar with user habits and aesthetic attitude of international customers
Familiar with Scenario Based Design and Goal-Directed Design
Fluent English and Mandarin is a plus but not mandatory, liaise with Mandarin Speaker stakeholders.
Nice to have:
Knowledge of tech, blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
Able to integrate product and design thinking into improving the design quality
Experience of working in Blockchain industry.
Zero-to-One product design experience.
Please let OKX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg