Senior Product Designer
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the decentralized backend of web3. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events and participate in amazing off-side retreats with the team!
We are a fully remote team and although we hire globally, there is a strong preference for this role to be based in Central Europe.
Watch a short summary.
What we offer:
- Fully remote team, with team members in Zug, Paris, New York, London, Berlin and many other cool places.
- Participate in building the backend that aims to become the glue between all crypto networks and power the most promising dApps on Ethereum and beyond
- Generous Token Package - Get a share of the networks token and be able to participate in the Gelato DAO
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working together with the biggest projects in this space that use Gelato such as MakerDAO, Optimism, Pancakeswap, etc.
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by the community, including industry leading experts such as Dragonfly, ParaFi, Nascent, IDEO, IOSG and Galaxy Digital
What you’ll achieve:
- Realizing the vision of Gelato’s Product Design team by making Gelato have the best designed products in the entire web3 industry.
- Creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes and ultimately final designs for Gelato’s suite of products in Figma based on requirements defined by the product teams and ongoing user feedback
- Collaborating with Product and Engineering teams to translate quantitative and qualitative data into intuitive designs and delightful user experiences
- Advocating design decisions to internal Product and Engineering stakeholders to ensure we put user experience first
- Identifying and proposing potential user research and experiment ideas to design for user experience enhancements
- Building and maintaining Gelato’s design system
- 6+ years of experience with the entire product design lifecycle starting from a product hypothesis and user research to the design of wireframes, mockups and final products
- Strong portfolio of beautiful designed products that are used by a lot of people
- Extensive experience using Figma
- Ability to work autonomously with broad guidelines and minimal oversight
- Being a great communicator and open for feedback
- Ability to work with and lead other designers
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally with engineering, product and growth teams for design and user experience projects
- Experience taking part in user research and translating qualitative and quantitative user data into compelling designs and user experiences
- Experience in working with developer tooling / developer focussed products
- Web3 knowledge and deep understanding of the Web3 user flow (wallet, signings, switching networks) either from working with a DeFi company or protocol or through being a DeFi power user
- Don’t check all the boxes? Don’t worry about it. Our mission is to build a diverse team, so if you think you’ve got what it takes—apply anyway.
- Work very autonomously
- Generous GEL token package
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited holiday (yes you heard that right!)
- Work together with one of the best technical teams on Ethereum
- Chance to travel the world to go to exciting events and connect with key players in this industry
- Join amazing in-person offsites all over the world
Please let Gelato Network know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Global Product Marketing Manager at Chainalysis
B2B Product Marketing SaaS Global New York
29 days ago
Product Manager - Platform (Earn and Trade focused) at Okcoin$136,000 - $270,000
Product Manager Product TPM DeFi Mandarin
34 days ago