Senior Product Designer (ConsenSys NFT)
Remote, Full Time
At ConsenSys, we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About ConsenSys’ NFT Business Unit
ConsenSys’ NFT Business Unit is in search of people passionate about the fusion of NFTs, utility, narrative and creativity. We are passionate about unlocking new possibilities with NFTs, pushing the boundaries of creativity with fan, brand and user engagement, exploring these new possibilities deeply through narrative and visuals, and making them a reality.
ConsenSys partners with some of the largest firms in the world, including dozens of Fortune 100 clients, governments and the largest global banks. We are backed by JP Morgan, Mastercard and UBS.
Our Web 3.0 products and technology are the most used in the industry, with tens of millions of existing users globally - supported by our global customer support organization. We have been operating large scale, public blockchain infrastructure for more than five years, which is used across our industry and the largest NFT and crypto players in the world, including Coinbase, Palm, Sorare, Decentraland, Guild of Guardians, and dozens of others.
Our Eulerbeats NFT platform has been called “the most genius idea ever” by Mark Cuban, and it has distributed more than $5m to its user base through NFT royalties.
ConsenSys is not just NFT players, but we have expertise up and down the entire technology stack all the way down to Layer 1 Ethereum.
We are looking for a diverse group of creators and technologists who are interested in day-to-day exciting challenges, who are resilient, and who thrive in the exciting and fast-moving NFT industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the Product Design Lead or Project Manager to define features, patterns, UX and UI that provide user value
- Collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers, Business Analysts and the full products team to deliver usable & thoughtfully designed products
- Use research & testing to drive and validate your design decisions
- Map goals and success metrics to data points and insights
- Participate in the QA process by developing clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have 5+ years in product and design experience
- You have proven ability to adapt and react to new information quickly
- You are self-disciplined and can work well both collaboratively and independently
- You’re excellent, both internally and externally, at articulating design decisions, and presenting to clients or partners
- You’ve built or maintained design systems
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- A portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Proficiency in tools such as Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Ability to work collaboratively and inclusively with a remote team.
- Effective and efficient written and spoken communication skills
- Understanding of customer experience and the relationship between brand and product design
- Love of blockchain and NFTs
Bonus Points For:
- Visual design experience
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Experience participating in cryptocurrency communities
- Demonstrated interest in Ethereum, smart contracts, and/or cryptoeconomics
- Front-end development experience
- Ability to travel, when safe, sometimes internationally, for work related events or meetings
- Hands-on learner and explorer
- Bias for action
- Desire to follow through and execute on assignments
- Knowing when to ask for help
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $131,000 - $250,000.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here. #Li-REMOTE
MetaMask focuses on Cryptocurrency, Blockchain / Cryptocurrency, and Web3. Their company has offices in San Francisco, London, Brooklyn, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://metamask.io or find them on Twitter.Register to Apply
Please let MetaMask know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg