Tron Network Limited is looking for a passionate, caring leader to serve as the senior manager of our ecosystem. The Senior Manager of Ecosystem Development will be responsible for supporting the core programs and events which allow us to achieve our mission and vision.
As the Senior Manager of Ecosystem Development, you will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of over 20 events per year with the desire for developing new events and programs that serve the mission. We are looking for someone that ideally has a background in community development and events with a passion for supporting the creatives, risk-taskers, and entrepreneurs. Our Ecosystem team currently consists of 3 Full-time teammates and has the opportunity for strategic growth under new leadership. The Senior Manager of Ecosystem Development will be empowered to build and drive their overall budget, team growth, and measures toward success.
The Senior Manager of Ecosystem Development will also play a key leadership role in the organization. This individual will need to be collaborative across divisions in the organizations looking towards strategies that support Tron Network Limited, the Ecosystem and its other divisions. Our team needs someone who excels at seeing the bigger picture while keeping the details in mind, understands the Blockchain ecosystem, and is capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
● Fast learner
● High level of emotional intelligence
● Ability to work across difference and be a champion for inclusion
● Team-oriented - able to develop young talent and drive a culture of trust, respect, and communitycentric
What you need to do:
- Provide overall leadership to the Ecosystem team around the programs, events, and initiatives maintaining the level of quality expected from Tron
- Develop new programs, events, and initiatives to improve the Ecosystem’s ability to achieve its mission and vision.
- Serve as a public figure representing the Ecosystem at events, programs, and media engagement. Including speaking engagements, facilitation, and thought leadership.
- Work with the Tron Network team to understand vision, goals, and objectives for each event or program. Coach and support teammates while holding them to a high standard of event / program execution.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the Executive Director informed of all critical issues related to events, personnel, and organizational operations.
- Support the events and programs teams by guiding lead coordinator to success in their project kick-off meetings, tactical meetings, project wrap-up meetings, and check-ins.
- Aid the event and program coordinator(s) in creating project plans for events, projects, and programs.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or 10 years of working experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior management role ideally with experience in a high-growth organization.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with the leadership team, Emerging Prairie’s board of directors, and staff.
- Team player who can multitask.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict-resolution skills
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization.
- Master’s level degree.
- Direct experience within the Web3 industry.
- Strong understanding and/or interest in working with the community, influencers, and developers.
- Public speaking experience
- Strong knowledge of Blockchain & Crypto & Web3
The estimated salary range for this position is: 100K - 120KRegister to Apply
Please let Tron know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg